Saturday 19 July 2008

Was sent this the other day and thought of you, may even give it a whirl myself.

Hi, Your blog came up as I was looking for folks with an interest inDocumentary Photography, and I thought you might be interested in FirstPerson Arts’ Impressions competition. It includes a competition for shortdocumentary films (under 5 minutes) and 1500 word memoirs, but thedocumentary photography competition calls for 1-5 images. Entries are dueAugust 15th. I’ve attached an image of our flyer, and I’ve cut-and-pastedinformation about the broader competition below. Check out thecompetition website here: http://impressions.firstpersonarts.org and findout more about First Person Arts, a Philadelphia non-profit dedicated tomemoir and documentary art, at http://www.firstpersonarts.orgWe’ve got some excellent judges, and the winning entries will get somevery nice exposure, not to mention a little cash. It would be great if youcould post this on your blog and/or pass it around to your friends orwriters groups. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,

No comments: