Monday 19 October 2009

HA!-HA!Like that old saying about buses all coming at once, I've got two things on starting this weekend. My book "25 Weapons" is going on a bit of a world tour, well the North of England at least. Starting this coming Sunday 25th It will be part of a group show called HA!-HA! that's on at THE DUKES GALLERY (part of THE DUKES THEATRE) Lancaster until November 19th details HERE.


Second up "25 Weapons" has also been selected for the bookfair weekend @ IMPRESSIONS GALLERY Bradford which is on this coming weekend 24th & 25th. I'm going to have to pick opening night at Lancaster or Sunday at the book fair, and my belly and Bradfords reputation for some truly great curry's swung it for me!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Brilliant!!!!!

mark page said...

Cheers Tom it does feel good, I'm trying to make the most of it while it lasts and I really am looking forward to that curry!