Friday 26 October 2007

Last night's telly, "I'm a bit of a twat" & the future of photography!

Image copyright Kevin Bewersdorf

Ambitious post or what! I know I keep banging on about the TV programme "The Genius Of Photography" But I was excited, it is after all the only TV series on photography other than that shit"Digital picture of Britain" that I can remember. It raised loads of questions for us photographers today. It kept saying about the massive and important shifts in society that were happening at the same time as photography came along, The industrial revolution etc. Is that not the case now? It mentioned the speed at which photographic technologies changed such as with KODAK, is that not even more so now with Digital? My friend thinks I'm "A bit of a nerdy twat" for having a blog, I believe that the Internet, photography, and blogging were meant for each other.And to prove that to you, and to show you what I honestly believe is a very exciting and original photographer, I give you Kevin Bewersdorf: http://geartekcorporation.com/photos/index.html His photography for me is some of the most exciting I have seen recently, FULL STOP

No comments: