Tuesday 6 April 2010



Simon Roberts has got the commission to be the 'Official Election Artist' for the HOUSE OF COMMONS! So expect, well judging by Roberts last foray into 'Old England' I wouldn't be surprised to see street parties bunting and possibly even a picture of Clement Attlee having a picnic. You too can get involved (Don't you just love these members of the public submitting their pics type projects) and should you have an over whelming desire to have your picture of 'The Campaign' exhibited at THE HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT or THE CRADLE OF DEMOCRACY as I like to call the Old place, you can send them HERE.
There's a gable end near me that's just had BNP sprayed on it, perhaps I should make the photograph and send that. I wonder if it would get exhibited?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

(Don't you just love these members of the public submitting their pics type projects)


Argh, dammit no. That is all.