Wednesday 20 May 2009

RJ Shaughnessy.



One of the bestest things about this blogging lark is that sometimes you get free stuff. A bit like MP's do but without the fear of being branded a thieving c##t.
So imagine my joy when through the post came RJ Shaughnessy's book "Your Golden Opportunity Is Comeing Very Soon"

There's 500 of these beauty's gone out there and I've got #200 and I feel blessed. I got a feeling about this book, it feels special It's a lovely thing, It's a first class example of The photo book as an item of Art in it's own right. The actual images inside are like no other images of California I've seen and it's shown me something and made me think about things that are new . RJ has his own vision, something that is all too often missing from a lot of the work I see being made. Tip Top!


5 comments:

David-E said...

Shame he can't spell coming!

mark page said...

Intentional, So rumour has it.....

David-E said...

That's KO then! :)

Stan B. said...

People send you freakin' books!? You get free freakin' books!?! I got people in Nigeria who wanna make me rich- but nobody sends me free freakin' books!!!

mark page said...

Oh yes free books, knickers, you name it.........