Wednesday 10 December 2008

Photo-Grids

I've been looking for ways to offer some of my work for sale via my homepage. www.markpagephotography.com I am going to offer box sets of prints of complete series, but these are going to cost a bit due to materials. I thought I would also offer Photo-grids which I think is a good way of displaying Typologies anyway. I will offer them at A3+ size which means I can print them myself maintain quality control and keep costs down. I've just got to build a shop page now and get them on. The above image is "25 Potential Weapons Descending in Order Of Desperation" http://www.fractionmag.com/group1/group1.html I think £25 signed & dated is a fair price. I think this is also a good way of displaying "Tramheads" as that project grows. www.tramheads.blogspot.com I course with my superb business acumen I will miss Christmas completely.............

No comments: