Sunday 28 December 2008

Christmas Photographic Zen.




This has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas, I'm just preceding all posts for the next couple of days with the word Christmas.


I found this a while back and it's fascinating, watching the way Daido Moriyama works. There's no sound to the clip which at first annoyed me but after watching it a couple of times I think adds to it. I've seen many a film of other well known for want of a better word "street photographers" work, and with Daido it's just less, I don't no, just less showy. You know all that sticking the camera in peoples faces, off camera great ferckin ring flashes, laser guided camera in bushes malarkey. He is after all in my Gods section which he is no doubt well chuffed about. http://manchesterphotography.blogspot.com/2008/08/daido-moriyama.html

No comments: