Wednesday 22 April 2009

A Quick Word.

Image copyright Tom Rice-Smyth

First up my old virtual mate Tom Rice-Smyth has a new book out. It's of his series "Babysitters" which can be seen here. I doubt that there will ever be a more complete or comprehensive study of this nation's capital city carried out by any photographer. I think, no I'm sure that Tom Rice-Smyth is in the process of making something very special. An intimate and understood portrait of 21st century London, and "Babysitters" is a small but significant part of that study.......

As for me, well this is the only post here this week, as we are in the process of getting EXPIRATION NOTICE Volume 3 together for release on the 27th........




1 comment:

Techmagnate said...

Sincere Congratulations! You make us all proud; well done.